Qualifications Master’s Degree
Number of Internships 10
Internship Start From Immediately
Internship Duration Not Mentioned
Perks CertificateLetter of Recommendation
Publisher Development and Alliances Manager
1. Revenue Generation Oriented: To acquire new and key publishers on board. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our portfolio of publishers by identifying new business opportunities by prospecting, selling and closing long-term partnerships.
2. Strategic Partnership Management Skill: you will need to identify, contact, communicate with, track, negotiate, sign and close new partner relationships towards growing revenue. The ideal candidate will have a strong and proven track record of sales/business development management and strategizing around business solutions to premium publishers, OEM and App companies.
3. Fill-rate & Profit Sharing Management: Monitor and manage the fill-rate and the profit sharing and keep positive relationship with publishers to maximize the interests for Company and Publishers. Able to manage the pressure and conflict while fill-rate & profit sharing not reaching the ideal status during the low season.
4. Excellent analytical Competence with an acute market sense: Excellent analytical communication and negotiation skills with a consultative approach to client needs.
5. To formulate business proposals basis on the publisher requirements and evolve the business proposals with changing market requirements. To track and analyse market trends and dynamic competition at traffic (supply side in order to come out with the relevant and appropriate approach.
Desirable Candidature :
1. Seasoned experience in independently handling large & leading publishers, OEM and App companies, and is skilled at management the strategic partnership.
2. Should have good knowledge of mobile ads ecosystem especially at Traffic (Supply Side).
3. Should have solutions selling experience.
4. Proven track record developing relationships with strategic partners.
5. Proactive and goal-oriented with the ability to work independently.
6. Expertise in reviewing, negotiating and closing business development contracts.
7. A keen interest in digital media with a passion to follow digital and advertising trends.
Background (essential and desired) :
– Media /OEM/ App alliances experience of 3-5 years, Preferably Worked with Indian Publishers and App companies, Business Development and Account management experience.